This new testing progress report I really love
- Column 1 will show you the list of tests you selected from the drop down that you want to see. You can group by class periods or level and sport.
- Column 2 will give the date of the most recent time the test was performed.
- Column 3 will give you data for the most recent tests, weight/reps, time/distance etc.
- Column 4 will tell you the amount of working sets done between the previous and most recent test during the year. This is a very important number if you realistically expect progress.
- Column 5 will give the change in data between the previous and most current test + or -
- Column 6 will give the average testing result at YOUR school for a particular exercise for that students graduation year and gender. This is based on the fact that your students have selected their correct graduation year and gender in their profile
- Column 7 will then give you where they student ranks compared to their peers + or - that median.
Post a Comment